Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!

I love Halloween, in fact I love from October 1 through the New Year. We had a great time this Halloween. Boyd dressed up for work as a rock start. His coworkers said that didn't suprise them much, it fit him. I told him his alter ego wasn't as well hidden as he thought. The kids had a great time dressing up for school and in the parade. He came home and carved pumpkins, then went to dinner and trick or treat around the gym at the church. Then hit the streets for some good old fashioned trick or treating. Both Mitch and JoLyn had friends that came with us which I think made it more fun for both of them. We were tired when we got home, but had a great time. I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween.

1 comment:

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

Hey JoAnna. It looks like you had a fun Halloween. We did too. Grant had a great Birthday. He got a new bike and he wants to ride it from sun up to sun down. I will post some pictures of his party and our costumes when I can get some time on a computer. Hopefully we will get a lap top for Christmas. Anyways, i was thinking. We will probabaly come up to SLC for the Christmas party. I will have to get together with you and record my part for dads CD if it is not to late!!! Let me know. Have you heard when the Christmas party is this year????