Friday, September 12, 2008

Awesome!!!!!

Hi sometimes life is complecated.But when you set your mind to it you will sucseed.Mind my manners my name is Jolyn and I forgot.
Ahhh, the attention span of a 9 year old. JoLyn decided she wanted to add something to the blog too.
We are doing great here in Payson. The weather is starting to cool off at night and still be warm in the daytime. My tomatoes are going crazy, I have tomatoes gallore. So far I've canned 2 batches of salsa, one batch of chille sauce and one batch of diced tomatoes. My plants still look like I haven't picked any tomatoes and I'm out of bottles. Oh, well, that's what I wanted anyway.
The kids are taking swimming class and they think that is the greatest thing ever. They are learning freestyle, the backstroke and the dolphin kick. We found a swimming teacher in Spanish Fork who has a enclosed pool in her back yard.
School has been great. The kids like their teachers and are doing really well. I started school last week too and it looks like this semester won't bee too hard. But there is a lot of clinical hours that I have to do. I'm doing my clinicals at Utah Valley ER, so that will help me in my job too.

No comments: