Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When in Rome......

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When living in Happy Valley (Utah County) this means go to the BYU football games. I went to my first BYU football game on Saturday. Boyd got tickets through work and we had nothing else going on. We got there a little late and the score was BYU 7, UCLA 0. When we left at the end of the 3rd quarter the score was BYU 52, UCLA 0. BLOWOUT!!!!!!! Being in the atmosphere is the fun part. I don't really care if BYU wins or not, but it's fun to be there, watch the players, the halftime show and get caught up in the excitement.
School for me is in full swing. I've started clinicals with the nurse educator in the ER at Utah Valley which I think will be really good for my overall work experience at the Valley. It's good to see the behind the scenes stuff too. Well, I'm off to make dinner.

No comments: